When I was a kid I thought your 20s were supposed to be fun, not filled with perpetual anxiety about financial stability and constantly feeling like an unaccomplished piece of shit.
That’s because it was fun for baby boomers and they basically gave us this impression it would always be like that, but then they ruined the economy.
My stomach growled super loud in French omg
I would like to clarify my stomach did not speak French. It growled in French class I apologize
hon hon hon feed me a baguette
Why do I even go on this website
- you don’t owe anyone your time, energy, or truth
- it’s not your job to convince people to stay in your life
- at some point, everybody leaves
- be the kind of friend you would want to have
- 'no' is not the end of the world
- anything that is for you, will be for you